Friday, March 11, 2011

Website UP and we're in DALLAS!

We are in Dallas at Quilt Celebration - set up on Thursday...opened today. What fun! I have more photos and will catch you up on things in the next few days, but today I'm just plain tired, happy but tired.

The big news is after hours and hours of hard work my website is actually up! Only right now it's at .co and not .com

LONG story. Seems my new host isn't allowed on the company who owned my domain, so I've had to transfer domain providers. I've got a .com, .co, .us and .net with everyone pointing to .com

well....the transfers are extremely slow and for some crazy reason the .co got through the process first --- so! Please please go visit. www.quiltsnkaboodle.co and tell me what you think. If you find a typo or have suggestions fill out the contact us form on the site and be my editor(s)!

There are a few pages that I didn't have time to develop prior to the show...so hang on!

And I do promise more photos from the Dallas Quilt Celebration - it's a fabulous fun show and the quilts are amazing!!

more later


No comments: