Friday, September 25, 2009

Gallery Basket Class

Decided last night not to cancel my teaching obligation today and am so glad the ladies joined me today. It was a blessing to be surrounded by friends, to laugh, to talk, to share, to be able to teach a new technique and see their smiles as the project progressed. Thank you ladies for not only being great friends and students, but for being my tangible support group - the kind that can give real hugs, that I know represents all the cyper-hugs I've been blessed with the past 24 hours.

I can't express my gratitude and love to all who are uplifting me and my family in prayer...

Take a moment and enjoy the class photos! And then order a DVD and have your own fun!

Since the slide show sorta cuts out some of the photos you may want to go directly to webshots for the full view


Mrs. King’s Gallery Basket Class

No comments: