Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Humbled by this Honor



I just received a notification from The Daily Reviewer, that you, my wonderful faithful readers to this quilter's ramblings, have nominated The Quilt Rambler blog to be honored with a "Top 100 Blog" Award. I am truly humbled by this honor and thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to see what's going on in mine!

God is so good! Today has held several blessings. I can't share a lot of details at this time because of a 'non-disclosure' clause, but I have been commissioned to quilt a customer quilt that will be included in a future quilting publication!

We sang a song at church tonight that was based on this verse - Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. James 1:17

I give Him the honor and glory and thanksgiving for my good and perfect gifts!

4 comments:

Na Na said...

Congratulations!

fancystitching said...

WAY TO GO, KO!!! Do "spill the beans" as soon as you can... we will all want to know where to go look for your wonderful quilting. Just a guess... Will it have your fabulous feathers on it??
Kat

Zlaty said...

Congrats Karen!

You deserve it! Your daily work is paying off and thank you for motivating all of us to keep blogging and sew!

Have a wonderful day!

Zlaty

Karen E. Overton said...

Zlaty, have to chuckle at your "you deserve it" comment because my standard response to that statement has always been "the only thing I deserve is hell, but by the grace of God and the sacrifice of Jesus my sins are forgiven and I don't have to go there". Thank you for your support and encouragement, I am truly blessed and enjoy sharing this with my friends.